Ever since the law enabling foreign investors' ownership or trade of property and land in Turkey, property market has attracted the interest of European buyers. In addition to these new laws, Turkey’s progress towards EU membeship and its improving living standards has been aprreciated by foreign buyers. Turkey’s expected membership to EU is also an incentive for investors.
Turkey is the most preserved European country in means of natural beauties. Crystal clear seas, long sandy beaches, green and spectacular mountains, and numerous rivers cutting through the fertile lands of Anatolia are some of the main reasons foreigners decide to have a second home in this sunny country. The Aegan Region has become one of the most popular places to live with an average of 300 sunny days a year.
The Beautiful Aegean Coastline of Turkey is tempting more and more foreign buyers to purchase property in this location, wooed by the prospect of lots of sunshine, mild winters and a cost of living deemed more affordable than other European hotspots.
Some 35,000 Brits are reported to own in Turkey, choosing to buy property for holidays, rental income or permanent relocation. And while it offers a ‘cheap’ holiday destination, where holiday money stretches further, the priceless assets of its popular south-west Aegean area include breathtaking scenery; important historic ruins, among them the archaeological wonder that is Ephesus; the friendliness of its welcome and an exciting cuisine benefitting from an abundance of fresh produce.
While property in other parts of Europe found favour long before Turkey, the increasing attention now paid to the ‘east meets west’ destination has been further spurred by property purchase made easier and more transparent for foreign buyers, more flights and a booming Turkish economy. GDP growth of 3.6% in 2013 is forecast to be 4%pa for 2014-2016 and expected to outperform global growth rates by as much as 25%.
Among the popular Aegean coastal areas favoured by foreign property buyers, Kusadasi with its busy cruise ship hub, proximity to Ephesus, smart marina and easy going vibe offers a year-round holiday destination that while much quieter in winter months nevertheless remains ‘open for business’
Why Invest in Thermalia Spa Village?
- Scheduled capital appreciation 40-50% below market value property in an emerging property market
- On-going fixed income from rental yields with a fixed 7,5% rental guarantee for the first 10 years
- 100% Freehold Ownership of Properties
- Investors are able to occupy their properties 30 days each year totally free of charge (excluding SIPP investors)
- A property portfolio achieving double-digit growth in Europe’s 4th most popular tourism destination and one of the world’s fastest growing economies
- All properties suitable for SIPP investment
- 45 Minutes From International Airport
Simple Purchase Process
Investing at Thermalia Spa is as easy as 1-2-3. This is all you have to do:
- Reservation fee of £2000
- 50% signed the sales contract
- 50% On Completion
- A total of 210 Studios, 1+1 & 2+1 beds luxurious fully furnished apartments
- On over 16 of landscaped site with both internal and external leisure facilities
- Situated in the natural gardens of Europe’s richest thermal springs
- 5* Thermalia Spa Village designed to incorporate the ancient with highly skilled modern day treatments to help guests to de-stress the mind, body and soul
KOTAN & TOAR companies stands for quality and environment awareness:
- Active since almost three decades
- Extensive trackrecord in a broad construction range from governmental apartment projects to civil residential, hotel and holiday village projects.
- Total construction area realised: 750.000 sqm, ongoing 20.000
- Different business models; in latest years, most of them built on own properties.
- Possesses several properties for purpose of hotel/shopping-center, healthcare, residential- and other type of buildings in or nearby Kusadasi.